Sunday, March 30, 2008

Drama.

Well, I learned a few weeks ago that trying to get anything accomplished for this project with all of my informants in the same spot is impossible. So I started to try meeting with them one-on-one. That worked for a week or so and I'm seeing that this is hard to do as well because there are so many of them and my life is crazy busy.

They all enjoy filling out those surveys on myspace, so I basically just took all of the information I want from them and put it in survey form for them to reply to. Then I'll sift through their answers and find areas where I can get them to go deeper with a few more questions about their answers.

This weekend was rough with the kids. I felt like every time I turned around one of them was calling or texting me with some kind of crisis...most were little petty things, but one was a whopper. I can't even get into it, it was so bad.

I think I have the general direction I'm going in for the final two sections, I just need to narrow it down some.

No comments: